For the aerodynamic development of our Formula 1 cars, we have been operating with one of the most modern wind tunnels in the world in Hinwil since 2004. Aerodynamic and system data is generated here on a 24/7 basis. Only by analyzing this data quickly and precisely are we able to make the right decisions for the next development steps.
The processes and techniques we use enable us to carry out the necessary workload in technology development and even set trends.
Electrical Engineer for Wind Tunnel Systems & Measurement Technology (Lab View Developer) m/f/d 100%
Would you like
- Designing, programming and optimizing Labview projects with cRIO hardware?
- carry out independent error analysis and troubleshooting?
- Carry out system tests and commissioning of the components involved?
- Create documentation and provide support/training for users?
- Development of the Data Acquisition System with National Instruments DAQmx?
- Project planning, construction, commissioning and maintenance of test benches?
- Carry out projects related to wind tunnel test objects (models for Formula 1 development, as well as models and vehicles for customer tests)?
- Evaluation, commissioning and maintenance of sensors, measurement and control technology?
Do you have
- a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (ETH/FH)?
- a degree in electrical engineering, systems engineering (university or university of applied sciences) or a comparable qualification?
- several years of practical experience as a LabVIEW developer (specifically cRIO, DAQmx from NI)?
- Programming skills in LabVIEW, C#, Python?
- Knowledge of various fieldbus systems (CAN, CANOpen, Interbus, Profinet, Ethercat) (an advantage)?
- Experience in the development of automated test systems?
- Experience with motor and motor controllers such as Faulhaber, Maxxon (an advantage)?
- Experience in PLC programming such as Siemens S7/TiaPortal (an advantage)?
- Experience in programming micro-controllers and micro-computers (an advantage)?
- Knowledge of various databases (SQL/InfluxDB) (an advantage)?
- Good knowledge of English?
- a strong team player?
- flexible attitude towards working hours?
- a doer who is communicative and solution-oriented for the team?
- independent and focused, even in time-critical situations?
If you would also like to work in a dynamic environment and feel the pulse of Formula 1, then we look forward to receiving your online application here!