At Alfa Romeo F1 Team Stake, we have some exciting opportunities for talented F1 Aerodynamicists to join our Aerodynamics Department in Hinwil (Switzerland):
Aerodynamicist / Senior Aerodynamicist
Would you like to
- work within one of our development groups?
- be involved in all aspects of aerodynamic development including innovative concept definition, testing and analysis of the numerical and experimental simulations?
- work closely with other Aerodynamicists, CFD Engineers and Model Designers to make a substantial contribution towards the performance of our race car?
- demonstrate the ability to develop innovative thinking, tools, and processes?
- suggest, investigate and, where applicable, implement new methods and processes to improve efficiency of aerodynamic ideas generation, design, testing, analysis, and reporting?
- mentor less experienced Aerodynamicists to improve their skills?
Do you have
- experience as well as a track record as a (Senior) Aerodynamicist in Formula 1?
- a strong educational background in aerodynamics, with a degree in engineering that incorporates either aerodynamics or fluid mechanics?
- proficient computer skills including CFD and 3D CAD software (preferably CATIA V5/V6)?
- a strong technical understanding of CFD and wind tunnel test techniques as well as experience of running wind tunnel testing programs?
- excellent problem-solving skills and an analytical approach, with attention to detail?
- the capacity to achieve performance targets within strict deadlines?
- exceptional communication and organisational skills?
- highly self-motivated, dedicated, creative, result-oriented and able to work independently with some flexibility in terms of working hours?
- a team player but with the initiative to make own decisions?
- able to work under pressure with minimal supervision?
- open to learning from others and sharing knowledge with others?
- someone who, regardless of the task set, always has a high work ethic and is committed to a positive image of the department and the entire team?
If you feel you are the right person and would like to work in a dynamic and cross-functional environment, with second to none quality of life in the heart of Europe, we are looking forward to receiving your application here!